The memories of the French Elementary exam (CFE) still reverberate in my mind, "Dépêche-toi! Dépêche-toi! Tu es en retard!" were the first words I heard from Madam Neha Bhagat. I was made to sit on the front seat. Between the exam, ma'am asked me, "so do you plan to continue for the intermediate?" I replied by saying yes, i will...
Intermediate was a mess, so many new tenses, so much of new stuff. Her dialogue in those ages was "Au fur et à mésure vous allez améliorer... Ne vous inquiètez pas!" Soon, this new mysterious teacher was revealing herself...
She was NEVER rude, nor had she ever shouted at anyone, just a slight stare from above her spectacles was ENOUGH to get EVERY SINGLE living organism in the whole world back to line (even the lizards at Alliance!). That stare... Still the same: as deadly, as threatening, as crucifying as ever, says, "If you mess with me or make me mad, the consequences will be bad" Her attitude ROCKS! On the other hand, sometimes you get to see the "witty" side of Neha ma'am... She jokes but whatever escapes her mouth is never-ever senseless, even tough sometimes it may seem weird; ALWAYS it has a deep meaning... With an excellent mastery over various languages like Hindi, Bengali, English, French, German, Italian and Chinese, our Neha ma`am is the BEST…
I think, it is very hard to meet a person as hardworking as Neha ma'am is. If she wants, she can EASILY divide her efforts and get the things done MUCH more easily, but on the contrary, she likes it the other way. For instance, if ask her a word-meaning, you are presented with a casket of numerous synonyms and example phrases. She would NEVER tell you the meaning of the word in English at the first attempt. She would MAKE you get the meaning...
She is one of the finest persons I have ever met in my life. Extremely elegant and posh, she is a trunk full of knowledge. Being our language teacher (French as well as German), she has also taught us LOT about life, manners and etiquettes. I remember an instance: we were at ma'am's place to study, and when we left; we didn't rearrange our seats on which we were sitting. The next day, before leaving, ma'am, as frank as she is, told us that this was not to be done. We were asked to rearrange the seats, then and there. It was the time, when I was extremely embarrassed, so were my classmates. Now, I am sure that NONE of us would ever at ANYONES place leave our seats unarranged before leaving... According to Neha Ma’am when something is done wrong, it is done wrong. Age, gender, class, etc. etc. doesn’t matter… That’s the best part; she is a very candid being…
If you have any moral, personal or professional problems, Neha ma'am seems to have a solution. She's our "Madame Saittout"!
To abridge, I am one of those lucky beings who are taught by Neha ma'am, for she is not only the best teacher and one of my best friends, she is a person from whom you can NEVER stop learning... Thanks a LOT for ALWAYS helping when I'm in need! Really, you are THE best!
Sans Contrefaçon, Un Reveur, Hansu. (20th July 2008)
Hello Students: You all are the luckiest people to have Ms Neha as your teacher. I wish I had a teacher like that. Thank God for her as he doesn't make the same kind any more.
I feel blessed, for not do I know Ms Neha Bhagat as a teacher but also as a person. An embodiment of clarity,class,simplicity,morality, ethics,affection,expertise and dedication is what this lady is. ......... '' very rare are they who make appear equals as lesser mortals,''she is one of those rare ones.
3 comments:
The memories of the French Elementary exam (CFE) still reverberate in my mind, "Dépêche-toi! Dépêche-toi! Tu es en retard!" were the first words I heard from Madam Neha Bhagat. I was made to sit on the front seat. Between the exam, ma'am asked me, "so do you plan to continue for the intermediate?" I replied by saying yes, i will...
Intermediate was a mess, so many new tenses, so much of new stuff. Her dialogue in those ages was "Au fur et à mésure vous allez améliorer... Ne vous inquiètez pas!" Soon, this new mysterious teacher was revealing herself...
She was NEVER rude, nor had she ever shouted at anyone, just a slight stare from above her spectacles was ENOUGH to get EVERY SINGLE living organism in the whole world back to line (even the lizards at Alliance!). That stare... Still the same: as deadly, as threatening, as crucifying as ever, says, "If you mess with me or make me mad, the consequences will be bad" Her attitude ROCKS! On the other hand, sometimes you get to see the "witty" side of Neha ma'am... She jokes but whatever escapes her mouth is never-ever senseless, even tough sometimes it may seem weird; ALWAYS it has a deep meaning... With an excellent mastery over various languages like Hindi, Bengali, English, French, German, Italian and Chinese, our Neha ma`am is the BEST…
I think, it is very hard to meet a person as hardworking as Neha ma'am is. If she wants, she can EASILY divide her efforts and get the things done MUCH more easily, but on the contrary, she likes it the other way. For instance, if ask her a word-meaning, you are presented with a casket of numerous synonyms and example phrases. She would NEVER tell you the meaning of the word in English at the first attempt. She would MAKE you get the meaning...
She is one of the finest persons I have ever met in my life. Extremely elegant and posh, she is a trunk full of knowledge. Being our language teacher (French as well as German), she has also taught us LOT about life, manners and etiquettes. I remember an instance: we were at ma'am's place to study, and when we left; we didn't rearrange our seats on which we were sitting. The next day, before leaving, ma'am, as frank as she is, told us that this was not to be done. We were asked to rearrange the seats, then and there. It was the time, when I was extremely embarrassed, so were my classmates. Now, I am sure that NONE of us would ever at ANYONES place leave our seats unarranged before leaving... According to Neha Ma’am when something is done wrong, it is done wrong. Age, gender, class, etc. etc. doesn’t matter… That’s the best part; she is a very candid being…
If you have any moral, personal or professional problems, Neha ma'am seems to have a solution. She's our "Madame Saittout"!
To abridge, I am one of those lucky beings who are taught by Neha ma'am, for she is not only the best teacher and one of my best friends, she is a person from whom you can NEVER stop learning...
Thanks a LOT for ALWAYS helping when I'm in need! Really, you are THE best!
Sans Contrefaçon,
Un Reveur,
Hansu.
(20th July 2008)
Hello Students: You all are the luckiest people to have Ms Neha as your teacher. I wish I had a teacher like that. Thank God for her as he doesn't make the same kind any more.
I feel blessed, for not do I know Ms Neha Bhagat as a teacher but also as a person. An embodiment of clarity,class,simplicity,morality,
ethics,affection,expertise and dedication is what this lady is.
......... '' very rare are they who make appear equals as lesser mortals,''she is one of those rare ones.
Post a Comment